Tuesday

The AE86 Trueno

This might look a very normal car at first sight, but please don't mistake it to be a normal car. This is the Toyota AE86 Trueno, a very famous Japanese drifting car, which has now become a Legend and has been among the Top 3 drifting cars of all time!
It has a 1.6 litre, fuel injected 4 cylinder 1587 cc Twin Cam engine.
It has gained much popularity from the Anime series, Initial D.
Actually even I came to know about this awesome car from Initial D!
In Japan, they call it
ハチロク(Hachi-Roku) which is Eight-Six in japanese.
This car is rarely seen and has become very expensive due to it's rarity.
Go Hachi-Roku! :D

2 comments:

  1. Nice car. Any more pics?
    How are you enjoying GT5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there are lots more.
    I haven't been playing GT5, I don't have a PS3 :P
    I played it quite a few times at my friend's home and I liked it alot.

    ReplyDelete